Autorun Virus Remover 3.3 Full Can detect and cleans hundreds of usb/autorun PC Virus and it will obstruct viruses and trojans attempting to attack when USB tool is placed. It is Provide you 100% protection against any threats via USB drive, however, the majority of other products are unable even to guarantee 90% protection. Autorun Virus Remover can discover and also clean the usb Virus or Worm or Trojan like Ravmon, also Auto.exe in your laptop or usb drive, Autorun Virus Remover 3.3 should solve the matter that unable to open a drive by double clicking. It Could solve the problem that unable to open a drive by double clicking. It also Removes the left overs of virus by removing the autorun.inf files and cleanin up your system registry so you won’t see the autoplay item anymore.
Autorun Virus Remover 3.3 Full the Best solution to Protect when your Computer Offline. Other antivirus software should update signature database regularly, and they can not effectively protect offline computer which is not connected to the Internet. When new viruses, worms and other malicious attacks strike, traditional signatures are insufficient. Autorun Virus Remover uses advanced detection techniques, it doesn’t mainly rely on virus signature, so it can protect offline computer from autorun virus effectively without updating frequently. Autorun Virus Cleaner has actually been particularly developed to carry out successfully despite the individuals level of Computer experience.
- 100% protection against any threats via USB drive
- Remove autorun virus in the infected system
- The best solution to protect offline computer
- 100% compatible with other antivirus software
- Pay once and get it all (All Updates FREE)
- USB stick, Removable disk, Mp3, etc are supported
- 100% compatible with other antivirus software.
- Check running processes.
- Repair some system files and programs.
- Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/ Windows8.
How to Enable a Disabled Task Manager?
Use Fix System Option to Repair System issues including Disabled Task Manager issue.
How to restore a Folder Options in Tools Menu?
Use Fix System Option to Repair System issues to Restore the Folder Option under Tools Menu.
How to Activate?
- First of All Download and Install Autorun virus remover v3.3
- Then Enter the given serial key to register
- Autorun Virus Remover Serial Key:-
User Name: DS | Serial Key : HY
- Now it will ask to exit
- Exit from system tray
- Now Open and it’s registered Now
How to remove Autorun Recycler Virus Manually:
Sometimes, you may see an Recycler folder in the root of each drive in USB drives or
hard disk and you may treat it as recycler virus. The Recycler folder is an system folder that used to keep the deleted files, when you want to recover the deleted data before, the system will recover them from the Recyclers folder. You can click into the folder, and find the deleted files, picture, folders in it.
The attribute of Recycler folder is hidden, only when the ‘show hidden files and folders’ option is checked, you can see it.
Also System Volume Information is a system folder, it save the system restoration information.
However, more and more autorun virus hide themselves in the recycler bin folder, if you find any executable file such as RECYCLER.exe, or vbs file in it, and autorun.inf file in the root of the drive, and the content as[AutoRun] open=RECYCLER.exe
That means your computer and USB sticks have been infected with virus.
Remove viruses in Recycler folder
Update antivirus software such as AVG, kaspersky, Nod32 to the latest version, do a thorough scan of the computer and USB storage devices. If the virus/worms come back again after removal, or the antivirus software could not detect the virus even, try to remove the virus manually.
- Reboot your system and tap F8 to enter safe mode;
- Close the RECYCLER.exe process in the task manager;
- Delete the autorun.inf and other suspicious exe files in the recycler folder
- Open registry editor and modify the NoDriveTypeAutoRun key with 03ffffff in following key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ and HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE
- Using the antivirus product to scan again.
The manual removal of the infection is not recommended because it requires an expertise to edit registry. In case you modify a registry entry wrongly, that may cause damage to the system. Therefore, it is always better to remove virus with a specialized removal tool.