The engineering software Lenze Engineer V2.27
could be used for project planning and configuration up to operation of L-force automation and drive products from Lenze.
- Lenze Engineer Version history : Information on function extensions of Engineer.
- It is recommended to execute the setup file on the local computer. When executing the setup file directly from a network drive, it may happen that existing antivirus software erroneously displays a risk.
- Different installations can be executed:
- Lenze Engineer V2.27
- Full version of Lenze Engineer V2.27.
- A licence is required for being able to use the full range of functions, but it can be tested 30-days free of charge.
- Lenze Packages (offline installation in case of no internet connection)
Lenze Engineer System Requirements
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 / Windows® 8.x / Windows® 7 (32 and 64 Bit) / Windows® Server 2008 / Windows® Server 2003
- IBM-compatible PC with Intel® processor as of 1,4GHz, 4GB RAM, 2GB HDD or equivalent
- minimum display resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels (@ Windows 7/8: text size 100% / 96 DPI = “smaller” or 150% = “greater”)
- Internet connection for file transfer from http://update.lenze.com
Lenze Engineer Software Installation:
- Close all Lenze software. (if already installed and running like GDC, Engineer Old Versions)
- Download the following ISO file on your PC:
L-force Engineer_V227.iso (340 MB)
- Unpack the ISO file in any directory on your PC or Mount the ISO using UltraISO.
- In the extracted directory / Mount ISO Directory start the setup.exe file.
- Follow the installation instructions.
- Use the Key to install the registered Full version of Lenze Engineer V2.27
- In case of no internet connection during the installation process, no software updates could be carried out via Lenze »EASY Package Manager« automatically. You can install the necessary file (packages) via the AKB article Offline packages for Lenze engineering tools.
The »EASY Package Manager« allows for automatic download and installation of files for the following Lenze engineering tools:
- L-force Engineer
- PLC Designer
- EASY Starter
For this, the »EASY Package Manager« receives current files (packages) in the background from Lenze and enables the user to install them.
If there is no Internet connection, the files can also be installed “offline” using the set-ups provided in this article.