Proteus Professional is one of the best and most powerful software applications, electronic circuit design and simulation is Microprocessor or micro-controller and microprocessor. Design of PCB (Printed Circuit Board stands and means of printed circuit boards) and schematic maps are also among the capabilities of the Proteus. The program consists of several modules and components that it comprises ISIS Schematic Capture; the schematic design and simulation of analog circuits, logic and micro-controller, the PROSPICE Mixed mode SPICE simulation; simulation based on Spice models, the ARES PCB Layout; circuit board design printed or without entering through the schematic (from the ISIS) is.
Proteus Professional Compendium Consists
- Proteus Design Suite 8.5 Pro SP0
- Proteus 8.4 SP0 with Advanced Simulation
- Proteus 8.3 SP2 with Advanced Simulation
- Proteus_Professional 8.1 SP1 Build 17358
Proteus Professional Features:
– Easy to use, yet powerful and flexible
– Design and simulation of AVR and a variety of electrical circuits with high accuracy and reliability
– Having completed the design simulation tools and a variety of measuring elements
– ISIS library with a wide range of micro-controllers
– Ability to software programming environment
– Rapid PCB design without having to change the circuit or printed circuit board designed
– Ability to VSM (Virtual Modeling System stands for Virtual System Modeling and means)
– Take advantage of advanced routing modes
– Ability to troubleshoot accurate and complete program
– View graphics and three-dimensional design
New for Proteus 8.5!
Proteus version 8.5 introduces a new module: the Visual Designer for Arduino. This module allows the design of Arduino® systems by Algorigrams. The teaching of Arduino® programming becomes a breeze!
With the Visual Designer, no need to be a programming expert thanks to the use of algorithms.
Focus on developing the logic of a program (algorithm) without worrying about the syntax of a language. The simulation of the algorithm or the generated C / C ++ code is then possible thanks to the VSM module.
PROTEUS VSM works great with popular C compiler for MK:
– CodeVisionAVR (MK for AVR)
– IAR (for any MC)
– ICC (MK for AVR, msp430, ARM7, Motorola)
– WinAVR (MK for AVR)
– Keil (for MK 8051 and ARM)
– HiTECH (MK for 8051 and PIC from Microchip)
– PROTEUS VSM program is ideal for beginners who have decided to begin the study of microcontrollers.
Visual Designer module interface for Arduino
Le Visual Designer permet d’inclure dans vos projets les principales cartes Arduino®/Genuino™ Uno, Méga et Leonardo. Proteus 8.5 compte également de nombreux périphériques qui facilitent et accélèrent la création de vos projets. Sélectionnez une shield ou un capteur dans liste des périphériques ; celui-ci sera automatiquement placé sur le circuit dans l’éditeur de schéma !
Once your algorigram is finished and debugged, upload the program to your target card directly from Proteus. It’s over !
Save time with the Visual Designer !
By offering numerous examples and peripherals associated with an algorithm editor and VSM simulation of microcontrollers, Proteus Visual Designer accelerates the learning process of Arduino® programming.
Includes more than 80 examples of regularly updated algorithms:
- Weather Channel
- Play WAV files
- TFT screen control
- Management of stepper motors or DC
- Line Tracking
- Avoidance of obstacles
Simulating a Arduino® processor perfected:
- The CPU is a simplified version of the standard Arduino® PLC;
- It executes true AVR machine code in simulation;
- It allows I / O, timer and interrupt capabilities.
Password for Files: Www.downloadly.ir
Thanks to downloadly Team.
Download Link for 8.5
Download Link for Ardino Libraries
Proteus Libraries are as follows:
- Arduino Library for Proteus.
- Genuino Library for Proteus.
- GPS Library for Proteus.
- XBee Library for Proteus.
- Ultrasonic Sensor Library for Proteus.
- PIR Library for Proteus.
- Bluetooth Library for Proteus.
- Flame Sensor Library for Proteus.
Thanks to Syed Zain Nasir
Note: External Links are used to gather all related topics in one place for best available knowledge.