SIW (System Information for Windows)performs computer configuration analysis and diagnostics. SIW is a standalone utility that does not require installation (Portable Freeware). The System Information is divided into few major categories:
- Software Information: Operating System, Software Licenses (Product Keys / Serial Numbers / CD Key), Passwords Recovery, Installed Software and Hotfixes, Processes, Services, System Uptime, Audio and Video Codecs, Server Configuration, etc.
- Hardware Information: Motherboard, CPU, Sensors, BIOS, chipset, PCI/AGP, USB and ISA/PnP Devices, Memory, Video Card, Monitor, Disk Drives, CD/DVD Devices, SCSI Devices, S.M.A.R.T., Network Cards, Ports, Printers, PCI, etc.
- Network Information: Basic/Extended Information about Network Configuration, Network Statistics, Active Directory (Computers, Groups and Users), Network Connections, Network Shares, Open Ports, etc.
- Network Tools: MAC Address Changer, Neighborhood Scan, Ping, Trace, Open Files, etc.
- Miscellaneous Tools: Eureka! (Reveal lost passwords hidden behind asterisks), Wake-On-LAN, URL Explorer, Monitor Test, Shutdown / Restart, etc.
- Real-time monitors: CPU, Memory, Page File usage and Network Traffic.
SIW (Technician’s Version) is a standalone utility that does not require installation (Portable Application) – one less installed program on your PC as well the fact that you can run the program directly from an USB flash drive, from a network drive or from a domain login script. SIW is periodically updated (usually once per quarter) in order to provide most accurate results. Client Platform: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Vista / Windows XP / WinRE / BartPE / Winternals ERD Commander Server Platform: Windows 2016 / Windows 2012 (R2) / Windows SBS 2011 / Windows Server 2008 (R2) / Windows Server 2003 (R2)