- Quick Method
- Manual Method # 1 ( Without Pictures)
- Manual Method # 2 : How to Activate Windows XP Without a Genuine Product Key
To Validate Your WIndowsXP Please follow the following Steps
- Right click your desktop and select new text document.
- Open that document and paste the following info:—————————————————————————Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersion]
“CurrentBuild”=”1.511.1 () (Obsolete data – do not use)”
4a,d9,db,64,5c,c4,e2,0f,34,f3,ea[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionWPAEvents] “OOBETimer”=hex:ff,d5,71,d6,8b,6a,8d,6f,d5,33,93,fd——————————————————————————————————-
- In notepad click <file> then <save>. For file type in the save dialog box
select “All files” and for the filename type in License Key.reg or whatever you want. It doesn’t matter as long as it has the .reg extension. Click save. Double click the file thats now on your desktop. It will ask you are you sure. Tell it yes.
Verifying XP Installation Has Been Activated
To check either your windows is activated or not, you can use following method.
Navigate through Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools and click Activate Windows. A window will open that displays the activation status of the XP installation.
Click Start > Run and type [oobe/msoobe /a] (minus the brackets). A window will open that displays the activation status of the XP installation.
If all above is little hard for you, then You can download files from Here 😉
Manual Method # 1 ( Without Pictures)
If you’re trying to install (or re-install) Window XP on your computer, you may encounter a problem. The product key might not be genuine, the product may no longer be available, or the number of activations may have reached its limit. You may think your only options are to call Microsoft for a new product key or to purchase Windows 7. But there’s another option available. Here’s a secret to share with you. Keep reading.
- Click on the “Start” button
- Find and click the “Run” button
- Type: “REGEDIT“
- Click the plus next to “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE“
- Click the plus next to “SOFTWARE“
- Click the plus next to “Microsoft“
- Click the plus next to “Windows NT“
- Click the plus next to “CurrentVersion“
- Click “WPAEvents“
- On the right panel, find “OOBETimer” and double click it.
- Now, highlight all values, then delete them
- Then type in the following value: FF D5 71 D6 8B 6A 8D 6F D5 33 93 FD
- After that, click “OK“
- Next, on the left panel, right-click “WPAEvents“
- Then click on “permissions“
- Click “SYSTEM“
- Click the box “Deny Full Control“
- Click “OK“
- Click “YES” and exit out of Registry Editor. You can do this by clicking on the red X in the upper-right corner of the Title Bar or, while holding down the ALT key, press the F4 key.
- To verify that it works, Click on “Start” and then “Activate Windows.” Or you can click on “Start,” then “All Programs,” then “Activate Windows” If these options don’t work, type this text in the “Run” : %systemroot%system32oobemsoobe.exe a
- Click on “ACTIVATE ON THE PHONE” and then “CHANGE Product Key“
- Type: THMPV – 77D6F – 94376 – 8HGKG – VRDRQ ( for more keys click here)
- Click “UPDATE“
- Click “REMIND ME LATER“
- Restart Windows
- Once your computer is back up, click “START” and “RUN” and “%system“
- Click “OK“
If you can’t find your product key after re-installing Windows XP, you may be locked out of using the operating system. You can bypass the activation process by editing the Windows registry and using an OEM key, though this technically violates your license agreement with Microsoft. Only use the following if you are unable to activate and you have a legally-purchased copy of Windows XP.